Mutual Funds, Bonds and Stock Donations

To donate mutual funds, stock securities, please select your state of residence and contact the respective individual. We want to make every effort to obtain and provide you with the correct information that pertains to your gift and to acknowledge your contribution appropriately.

  • Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • District of Columbia
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maryland
  • Mississippi
  • North Carolina
  • Oklahoma
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Virginia
  • West Virginia

Contact: Esther Raeschael at (404) 728-1300.