Tell Me Something Good
By: Meagan Hofer
We are back again with some stories that will surely brighten your day as we slowly find our new normal. While it can be easy to focus on the negative, there is SO much good happening around us!
Here are just a few stories that have made me smile, and I hope they do the same for you!
- A little boy was so overjoyed to see the Fort Myers, Florida Salvation Army canteen delivering food and HOPE.
- The Landmark Corps in D.C. ministers to the growing Korean American population in Northern Virginia has a group of volunteers creating 5,000 face masks to distribute across the community.
- Biloxi, Mississippi Kroc ministry team connects with seniors in need.
- These adorable kids learning scripture together.
- Check out how to make yummy Salvation Army themed treats!
Be encouraged friends! This is hard, but you are not alone. God’s got us.